Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- The full history of orders your shop has received, including the names and email addresses of the customers who have placed those orders. This data is accessed in order for the app to provide its services in regards to order management. Customer names and email addresses are only used when automation rules are set up by store owners to send automated emails to the customer after an order has moved from one stage of manufacturing to the next.
- The full history of customers who have placed an order with your shop, including their names and email addresses. This data is accessed so the app can group orders by the same customer together. Customer email addresses are only used when automation rules are set up by store owners to send automated emails to the customer after an order has moved from one stage of manufacturing to the next.
- The store's contact email address, in order to create a login account when installing the App. This email address is not used for marketing purposes.
Or using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Customer data, including names, addresses and email addresses, are not stored or saved by the App in any way. Nor are they transmitted to any third-party service, except for our email service https://messagebird.com/omnichannel/email, for the sole purpose of sending emails to the customer when a store owner has set up automated emails to do so. In all other cases, customer data is left securely on the Shopify store and is only pulled in by the App when it needs to be accessed.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records until three days after you remove the App from your Shopify store. If you would like us to remove your data at an earlier time, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Joshua Harms PO Box 54 Sibley, IA 51249 United States of America